How to care for our products
- Water is precious. Wash garments only when necessary.
- We strongly recommend Dry clean for all our products.
- Only those clothes which are block printed in 60s cotton can be separately hand-washed lightly with mild detergent in luke warm water.
- Some fabrics may shed excess in colour. Block- printed textiles are also prone to excessive bleeding. In such cases, it is advised that you dry clean the garments using the services of a reputed dry cleaner.
- Do not put them in a washing machine or dryer.
- Do not soak any cotton dress & do not wash with another garment.
- Dry inside out in shade.
- Drying your clothes under the sun causes color-fading. Therefore, hang them out to dry in the evenings or in shade. Garments should be hung straight to dry on rustproof hangers (either plastic or wooden).
- Since all our fabrics are hand-dyed and hand-block printed, moderate shrinkage may be expected.
- Do not iron directly on block-prints, embroidery, etc. They should be turned inside out and ironed lightly.